Department of State
Animator/Graphics Artist | January 2012 – Current
- Storyboard, design, and animate eye catching and energetic motion graphics with a worldwide reach of millions.
- Art direct and manage other designers working on different animation and motion graphics projects.
- Work with a wide range of producers and agencies to create clean, modern, and fresh graphics for a international audience.
- Work with the senior technical supervisor to evaluate software and hardware needs.
- Responsible for bringing the motion graphics capabilities and workflow in-house.
Animator/Graphics Artist | January 2010 – Current
- Freelance design and animation work on a limited referral basis.
- I have designed and animated motion graphics for a wide variety of end clients, including: UL Environment, Microsoft, WMATA, U.S. Postal Service, Telecommunications Industry Association, American College of Cardiology and the 48 Hour Film Project.
- Work with branding guides from vastly different clients.
Senior Graphic Artist | September 2007 – December 2011
- Art directed and managed other designers working on a variety of motion graphics.
- Oversaw graphic projects and maintained their schedules to ensure they exceed expectations and meet deadlines.
- Managed and collaborated with different freelancers with work overflow.
- Worked with various producers to create graphic packages according to brand guidelines.
- List of end clients include: Pfizer, Department of Veteran Health Administration, FDA, Community Health Charities, Coca-Cola, Constellation Energy, American Diabetes Associations, Creative Cow, AIPAC, FAIR Organization, MommyCast, Peachpit, Future Media Concepts, NAB, The Johnson Group, National Science Resources Center, and the Georgetown University Hospital.
Producer | July 2006 – August 2007
- Produced two 30 min HD documentaries in one of the first full HD production studios.
- VCU Medical Center: Trauma was a 2007 Capital Emmys nominee for a Public/Current/Community Affairs Program/Special.
- Worked with other producers to concept, design and create energetic graphics packages and promos for numerous shows.
WTVR CBS 6
Production Assistant | 2006
- Operated cameras for a CBS TV affiliate during live news broadcast and lottery picks.
- Other roles and responsibilities included live chyron operator and teleprompter.